wtorek, 30 stycznia 2018

CIRCLE LENSES: EOS CANDY PINK from MAPLE LENS

Hello!
How are you? What`s weather at your city? Be sure to show/tell me in the comment!馃挄

Due to the fact that I have plans for Star Guardian Lux cosplay for 2018, I have already chosen lenses that would suit this character, so I am officially inviting you to review the EOS CANDY PINK lenses from Maple Lens!

From the very beginning I would like to point out that contact with the store deserves the best assessment, especially shipping, as it lasted only 7 days馃憖馃憣

  Maple Lens is a store I have never had contact with before, so I was pleasantly surprised by a box that contained lenses!
 I like it when the cute lens package is a gift馃憤
Parameters:
Dia: 14,8mm
BC: 8,8mm
water contect: 38%
power: 0,00
using period: 1 year
My opinion:
graphic look: 
convenience: 
opacity: 
They are the best lenses in the unnatural color I had, I recommend from the whole hearts!馃挊
And you? What do you think?

Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz