wtorek, 30 maja 2017

CIRCLE LENSES: Ashley Brown from KLENSPOP

Hi everyone!
Today I want to show u my new Circle Lens- Ashleys-S BROWN  from Klenspop☺❤

Klenspop is a leading company of Circle & Cosmetic lens, they`re from Korea and they
offer you a verious and comfortable lenses. 
The package came in two weeks, so it`s the normal waiting time. 

The packaging is small in size but very attractive. Inside package was wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap! I found inside a colorfull small size packaging.
The lenses came in small tweezers with lens tweezers and circle lens case




I got the Ashleys Brown because I really wanted brown eyes so much! They`re really soft, sometimes I forget that I`m wearing lenses (^V^)




Lenses are so light, and a color are really natural! I love them! ❤❤❤❤

Parameters:
                           Dia: 14.5 mm
                        BC: 8.6mm
    water contect: 38%
                         power: 0.00 - 6.00
             using period: 6 months
My opinion:
               graphic look: 
              convenience:
                                                                      opacity: 


               


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz